• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saber

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Centerfire Systems has Yugos for $600, these are the heavy duty receivers and the best buy in AKs in my opinion.

duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    Avoid anything by iO they seem to make even century arm 's QC look outstanding....Npap's also seem too having issues recently related to quality

tommy1978guns

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Bloomington
    The new WASR 10's(2013 and newer) are very nice guns for $550-$600.Dont listen to all the negatives you hear about them,that was the older ones and they new ones a MUCH NICER(fit,finish,stockset).There are some new shipment OPAPs online for $630,and are very nice robust guns.Or just go with a Arsenal SLR107 for around a $1K

athyen

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 29, 2013
    Tipton county
    Nobody notice that this is a necro-thread brought back to life by someone trying to get to 50 posts? :D :D :D :D

You werent referring to me, were you? I didnt revive it, and its taken me like a year to get my 50...

Thanks for the gun shop suggestions. Im going to start calling around and making visits to handle the goods!

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    You werent referring to me, were you? I didnt revive it, and its taken me like a year to get my 50...

Thanks for the gun shop suggestions. Im going to start calling around and making visits to handle the goods!

Nope, not you neighbor.

MohawkSlim

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2015
    firing line
    I purchased a Century under folder over 2 years ago and it has performed flawlessly. Uses bulgarian, romanian, polish, and tapco magazines with no issues. I put a bushnell trs 25 red dot which makes it a blast to shoot.
    Me too. I've been 100% satisfied with the Century. Completely reliable and minute of man all the way out to 500 yards with Tula right off the Walmart shelf. I have the RPK (AES-10B) as well. I put the TRS-25 on that one and it's pretty dang accurate.

Keep an eye on AIM Surplus in Ohio. They have good deals on AKs just about every other week. They'll ship here to Indiana for fairly cheap and then you negotiate a transfer fee with your FFL. (Typically $20 or so.) Buds, CDNN, and several others also have good deals. As others have said, try to avoid Armslist and buy from someone on here or direct from a shop.

Top Bottom