• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I just caught this thread for the first time...

Thanks for the prayers. She's doing better. The MRI this am showed they got 95% of it. It's going to be a long road here I think.

Do you have any idea what that means? Clearly 100% is what someone would shoot for, but is 95% great, good or OK?

Many thoughts and prayers are inbound in this rough time for you, your wife and your family.

Good luck and stay very positive.:ingo:

Edit:

7 days in the hospital recovering. Waiting on the biopsy but they think it's non cancerous. AS far as the rest I'm not sure. we're waiting on a day by day basis here to see how she progresses.

thanks again everybody.

This is what I'll be praying for.

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    The rest was too close to some major vessels on the brain. If they would've attempted the rest and hit one it would cause major problems. I'd say 95% is pretty good. I was a little disappointed that he didn't get it all but some is better than none. I was a mess in there he said. Very fibrous tumor connected in a lot of spots. Brain surgery like this is all this doctor does.

Thanks for the prayers everybody. We'll
    Be needing them.

I just caught this thread for the first time...

Do you have any idea what that means? Clearly 100% is what someone would shoot for, but is 95% great, good or OK?

Many thoughts and prayers are inbound in this rough time for you, your wife and your family.

Good luck and stay very positive.:ingo:

Edit:

This is what I'll be praying for.

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    She's feeling better today. They had her sitting up on the side of the bed and she's being a little more herself. Thanks for the continued prayers.

Ryan

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    Thanks again everybody. She moved into a regular room out of ICU. She's doing a little better each day. Therapy is kinda tough but she'll get through it. she's a tough woman. Our daughter is doing good as well. She's a happy camper. I love that little girl.

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    Well I'm on night shift with her. She's feeling better. Head is still hurting but not as much. She's getting bored and wanting out of bed. Wants to take a shower and go for a wheel chair ride. Goin to be a long night but I'll manage.

Top Bottom