• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    A friend and I have been doing extensive research into building a range/training facility in the similar region. I'd like to know what has come of this, if anything yet?

DocBoCook

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clermont
    as long as it wouldn't cost me more than it currently costs me to drive to WWSP to shoot for free, I'd be in.

P.S. any update? This thread was opened in a year ago with no status to date

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    Everyone;

I am talking to some investors about building a shooting complex on the west side of Indianapolis. this is all still in the very earliest of planning stages but is thought to include both indoor and outdoor shooting areas.

These include:
    1) 200 yard (minimum) outdoor rifle range.
    2) 4+ outdoor shooting bays that would meet USPSA regulations to hold comps.
    3) a state of the indoor range (50Ft as of now)
    4) + other things.

This is were I need you help. I need between 500 and a 1000 people that would say the would visit once a month on average or purchase a range membership before they would consider proceeding any further.

location would be between downtown, Danville, Brownsburg, and Plainfield. NO sites have been selected yet, Again still in the very earliest of planning and developing the business plan.

So post an "in" in the comments if you would come shoot. Thanks for you help :ingo:

IN !

Top Bottom