• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    I have been a Steel worker for over 25 years and am considering manufacturing Steel targets to sell, I would like to know what the general shooting public is looking for that is not offered, or if it is offered what would they like to see different? I am talking about target design, shape etc. Thanx in advance Ingo shooters!

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    8" self resetting popper or flash target in AR500 (1/2" preferably). Would make rifle practice a breeze.

8" round plates in 3/8" AR400 on some sort of 4-5' stand, sold in pairs, would be great for pistol practice.

glock34

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    Fishers
    I am trying to work with a friend to have something portable and will fold up or come apart for storage. I have been thinking about a base that could be used for a lot of different targets.

Farmritch

Expert
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    OC
    RZ Targets makes the Indy 1500 & most of the shows north to the Michigan boarder
    He has portable stands and 22 to 50BMG steel targets available
    Most targets for centerfire are made of AS400 steel
    Others say AS500 can be a bit too brittle
    I had a plasma cutter at my last job made some real cool cutouts but my targets are 22 or Pistol at more than 30 yards
    I shot one a few weeks ago at 100 yards with my M1A with surplus South African (3/8 plate) and drilled 2 perfect holes in it.
    Lesson learned steel is not steel LOL, But I still have some sweet 22 and 9mm carbine targets.
    For the other stuff I buy from RZ he is a real good guy

Top Bottom