Need shooting range/club recommendations!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Allenicomp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Carmel Indiana
    Awesome, brand new state of the art indoor range opening this week in Westfield. Tim's Shooting Academy located in the commercial park north of 32 across from the police station. 15 lanes for handgun and rifle. I purchased a family membership. Guy Relford of Tactical Firearms Training has already had a couple of tactical handgun classes there but the range is supposed to open to public this week. Might want to check it out.

usafmora

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    North Vernon
    Crosley... I havs shot at this one since 1996, It can be busy at times, but also have been there many times when just me and the wife have the place to ourselfs. The Brassmonkeys are there at times picking up your brass, you just have to set the tone with them right away.:cool: It is closed for repairs untill April 1. All the links I posted are bad.

Last edited:

pgfrmr

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 30, 2012
    Fishers
    Awesome, brand new state of the art indoor range opening this week in Westfield. Tim's Shooting Academy located in the commercial park north of 32 across from the police station. 15 lanes for handgun and rifle. I purchased a family membership. Guy Relford of Tactical Firearms Training has already had a couple of tactical handgun classes there but the range is supposed to open to public this week. Might want to check it out.

Does anyone know who owns and/or operates this range?

edit: I re-read above and see Tim owns it.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom