• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    OK, you asked, my two cents: Don't throw anything away, no matter how disgusting - it will be needed later.

Be on the doorstep of some lawyer first thing Monday morning -- as in greet him at the door on his way in. Preferably a family law type, but I would not waste time if I couldn't come up with one you can't get to by tomorrow, you can change lawyers later if need be and the one you visit should refer you to someone if this is outside his area.

Yes I would complain to the cops. As Kutnupe says, they probably won't do anything if there isn't a clear crime to investigate (yet), but gets you on record (at least I hope they at least put you in the blotter) as the complainant when SHTF later.

Your lawyer should be able to advise your son on how to protect the kids, but if for some reason you can't get with one right away, I would move myself and the kids to somewhere else, not tell any neighbors or friends the address, and seriously consider keeping them out of school until can obtain lawyer's advice.

I wouldn't engage in any extra-legal activity, especially violence-oriented, that makes you and your son the bad guys and looks she was right to try to leave.

Best wishes, what a crazy deal.

IANAL, go find one first thing tomorrow.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    I agree, this is some crazy ****. Her father called my son and informed him that she has contacted him. He said she is out of control and he should contact the FBI so they are aware that he may be using her to get get here and get quick citizenship and he will be contacting his lawyer first thing for advice. She said in a text that she wants him to get her pregnant while there because that may speed things up. Their counselor also called today and recommended he notify the proper authorities and school and said she has lawyers at her office and will talk to them tomorrow about the situation.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Save Everything.
    Audio Record Everything.
    Video Record Everything.
    Document Everything.

This is now a mission and you need to treat it as such.
    If things works out and you did all this work for nothing, so be it.

Everything is evidence.
    Everything matters.........until it doesn't.

Lawyers and the alphabets are great, have you thought about a private PI. They can kinda go places and kinda do things that law enforcement can't depending if you can afford their fee.

Sorry you guys are going through this. It's not fair for you. :(

Gary119

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2015
    Southern Indiana
    W're still in No Indiana but my son says he thinks he knows where she keeps them. It appears other Egyptian men are involved, supposed friends of the orig. man. We uncovered messages where they are warning her about getting involved with this man and how risky international affairs are. He says he is the guys best friend but felt compelled to tell her. We are really afraid that she is not in her right mind at the moment and could show up early and take the girls from school, wherever and disappear now that she knows everyone here knows the truth. This is really getting stranger and scarier by the moment. Being Sunday, we can't seem to get in touch with any lawyers so we don't know who to contact to find out what out legal options are for childrens safety.

May I ask what you mean by this?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I think U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services would be a better place to start.

If she is married currently, then there is no way she can bring an alien into the country to get married now. If there is some documentation you could provide showing her intention, they might just stop him in immigration.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    I think U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services would be a better place to start.

If she is married currently, then there is no way she can bring an alien into the country to get married now. If there is some documentation you could provide showing her intention, they might just stop him in immigration.

Can't get married but he can come in as a tourist for 90 days I think.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Where are the children?

They are with us today but will be returning to their house with their father today. Since she left she has not once talked or asked about the kids. Today, now that she knows we all know, she has contacted him and wants to talk privately with the kids.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    With all of the information at hand there's no way in hell I would personally let her have access to those kids. Whatever I had to do.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Can't get married but he can come in as a tourist for 90 days I think.
    If you have something that shows they plan to try and get married, they won't let him in as a tourist.

If they are planning it, they need to get the paperwork started before he comes here.

Then again, there is about zero chance of getting divorced in less than 90 days, so there is no chance she can marry anyone else in that time.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    With all of the information at hand there's no way in hell I would personally let her have access to those kids. Whatever I had to do.

That's why he has to find out what the legal options are when she gets home on Wed.. She replied that she's not worried because all of the evidence we have was an invasion of privacy and was obtained illegally so it can't be used against her. She told her father that the egyptian guy is a good guy and that her father should consider him a son and welcome him into the family. She feels that her adultery is justified because she knew her marriage wasn't going to last and didn't think it important to get a divorce first. I hope the courts see it differently.

If you have something that shows they plan to try and get married, they won't let him in as a tourist.

If they are planning it, they need to get the paperwork started before he comes here.

We have messages where they openly talk about getting him here so they can get married so he can become a citizen. They even arranged for him to get her pregnant while there so that might speed things up. They exchanged copies of their passports.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Record the phone calls.

If you don't, it's just hearsay. Let the lawyer figure out whats legal later........BTW, it is OK in Indiana to record without informing the other party.

Top Bottom