Need help finding small scale farming acticle.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mcolson181

Marksman
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Nov 11, 2012
    SE Indiana
    I stumbled across an article yesterday on accident that apparently didn't save to my computer and now I can't remember where I found it. It was NOT a book like One Ace & Security or Five Acres & Independence it was a pdf file. I believe it said it was from a 1940's edition of Country Living and it looked pretty interesting. I also recall it being in reference to living off 3 or five acres if that helps. If anyone knows what I'm talking about and knows where I can find it again it would be appreciated. Thanks.

dirtfarmerz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    Henry County
    I am trying to find a book I read because I'd like to read it again and pass it around. That book was written in 1860 by a man that thought raising his family out in the country would be better than living in the city. He was in on the first New Jersey truck farms.

The left wants people to live in the cities; that's where they can take better care of you. You can take better care of your family if you own a few acres, but those acres should not be in the city. You can grow most of your own food and eat far better than the folks that have to buy everything from the store.

I hope you find what you're looking for, and I don't mean just the article.

Mcolson181

Marksman
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Nov 11, 2012
    SE Indiana
    After further review it is not what "eldirector" found(although I appreciate the help). It was more along the lines of "how to" live in the country not "why" live in the country. It looks more like it is probably the "Have More Plan" or something similar.

foxxie02

Marksman
    Rating - 97.2%
    35   1   0
    May 23, 2008
    check the stickies at the top of main page of survival... i believe it is in the survivor books tab/.. and also believe it was called the have more plan.. hope this helps.

Top Bottom