• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zgill1990

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2010
    I was wondering if anyone here know where the best deal for an AK47\WASR around Bloomington would be. The only place that i know of that has them is Bradis Guns for $370. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Zac :ar15:

ezdubbin97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    Lafayette
    If that is for a converted high capacity and they have them for $370 that is pretty darn cheap! The cheapest I've found on the net for converted to double stack WASR is classic arms for $389 before FFL transfer fee etc.

mskendall

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 10, 2009
    NE Indy
    I was just at Bradis a couple weeks ago and they weren't $370. I recall in the $500's for the WASR. They did have a couple AK-74's for $579ish (Bulgarian I believe). If they do have em for $370 let me know. I would like to get another...

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Bud's has a folding stock Century Arms for $390 delivered. Of course you'll haveto pay $15 - $20 for a transfer from a local FFL, but that's a pretty good price.

I haven't bought from Bud's but I usually benchmark my purchases against them.

CAI RI1197N WASR-10 7.62X39 HI CAP FOLDING STK for Sale at Buds Gun Shop $398.00

If a local shop could get anywhere even close to the price, I'd pay a little more and support the local shops however...

My :twocents:.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I don't get it.

In any case, if you found them that cheap, buy em. Bradis is a reasonable, good gun shop.

Some people even wear tinfoil on Sunday.:):

Is it that hard to believe that someone would get on the internet looking for a place to buy a AK47? Its not like a marlin 22 that every gun store stocks.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indian-noplace
    No its not hard to believe.

What I find hard to swallow is some Joe Schmoe from college capitol town Bloomington gets on a gun forum to ask ONE QUESTION. WHERE TO BUY A "ASSAULT" rifle.

Throws red flags all over the place.

It would be like a 45 year old man, SINGLE, getting on the Disney Kids forum asking "Hey, where do you kids all go hang out without your parents?"

Newbomb92

Expert
    Rating - 88.5%
    23   3   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Stereotyping FTL.

He did ask about an AK47/WASR. Up until a few weeks ago, I didn't even know what a WASR was....I've been around guns my entire life. Give the guy a break.

zgill1990

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2010
    Thanks

Hey guys thanks for your help. Back in 2007 i bought a brand new century arms WASR for $331 total. But some mother****er broke in my house and stole it :xmad::ar15:. The guy i bought it from went out of business. So im just tryin to find a resaonable price on a new one.

booey50

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    nw indiana
    don't listen to the old farts on this forum, there all in a bad mood and jump all over you if you ask one question...they think they know everything and what they say goes...there morons so ask anything you want and don't be shy!!!

IUGradStudent

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Bloomington, IN
    Whatever Bradis has them for is almost surely the cheapest. You could call Plainfield Shooting Supplies for a 2nd price. Classic Arms or Aim Surplus are two common and cheap online sellers.

Top Bottom