• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    looking at some property... need some info on a pond. please PM me your phone number and an appropriate time to call if you have intimate knowlege on constructing a pond.

wrigleycub

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    West side of Indy
    You'll need an excavator, bull-dozer, at least one dump truck, and extensive knowledge on drainage and how you will effect it. How will you keep water in it (natural spring, or tap your water table, which will effect your well) Then your gonna wanna contact your insurance agent find out how much it will effect your homeowners followed by, what will happen if my house is flooded by something I caused by putting that pond there. By the way, you seen my shot gun lately?

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    ummm, cart before the horse? :D

in a neccessary sort of way

Not if you want to make sure the property will support a pond before purchasing:rolleyes:

ok, not even going to touch this one, it can handle it, but even if it couldnt dont you suppose that that might be why i need to talk to someone with intimate knowledge of it???

You'll need an excavator, bull-dozer, at least one dump truck, and extensive knowledge on drainage and how you will effect it. How will you keep water in it (natural spring, or tap your water table, which will effect your well) Then your gonna wanna contact your insurance agent find out how much it will effect your homeowners followed by, what will happen if my house is flooded by something I caused by putting that pond there. By the way, you seen my shot gun lately?

NO WAY.... ok, i know the basics, i need to talk to someone that can dig them. i have seen it yes, but have not worked on it yet.

A pool or a pond. Either would be good for me.

i am glad either would be good for you, but i am worried about what is good for ME

Top Bottom