Need a new gun belt...Wilderness Tactical ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • I Like Firearms

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    If the tactical lunch pail came with a tactical thermos and could be attached to my tactical belt, I might be interested.

Let me know. ;)

Dont tempt me. Ill make one. I have a buddy who owns a vinyl store. Ill cover that thing in 8 different digital camos... Hmmm I might have something to do today...

gilliu

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2010
    smoke jumper / cobra rigger

I got a belt from this maker on ebay- the quality and pricing are excellent IMHO

offpistekw

search for cobra rigger belt or smoke jumper belt

jjlaughner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I've had the instructors 5 stitch for several years. As a big guy I always have a problem with the belt rolling or eventually stretching out of shape. The Wilderness Instructors 5 Stitch has been awesome! EDC or when I was shooting in Competitions it was always very sturdy esp with Bladetech holsters (IWB or outside). :yesway:

Tomcat_AL200

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2009
    West Lafayette, IN
    I have the 1.75" reinforced one, and although the GF gets annoyed at how hard it is to take off :grabass::flasher: I have hung all sorts of tools and pistols off it without any issue, and it also kept me from falling off a the rafters of a barn once. Its not cheap, but its worth it, and damn comfortable to wear after a few days of being broken in.

I use a Wilderness knock-off made by 5.11. It's a great belt.

I've always heard good things from those who use an actual Wilderness Instructor's Belt.

Top Bottom