• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    As I was reading the news today it struck me that the anti-gunners with their catchy slogans may be right. I thought maybe we at INGO could help them with their slogan writing to really get the message across. I’ll start with a few.

We need Gun Control because even criminals deserve a safer working environment.

Gun Control, A 200 lb man shouldn’t have to worry about being shot by the 120 lb women he’s beating to death.

It’s hard enough committing rape without worrying about getting shot, support gun control.

I’m in favor of Gun Control because a home invader shouldn’t be surprised by the shotgun pointing at him after he's kicked down the door. It could give him a heart attack.

I like the idea of gun control. I also like being a victim.

Anybody care to join in with their slogan? Maybe we drop a few of them when commenting to the ever increasing number of stupid articles, slip one in every now and then on the Everytown and the Mom’s group to help them out with their cause. So come on INGO write a slogan or two.

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    "A gun in a bush is better than a gun in a hand!"

"You don't need a gun! Spend that money on an expensive pair of running shoes! You'll be just fine!"

"Remember Peace in the World? Then leave your piece at home!"

Okay! That's all I can do right now. I have a headache...

Top Bottom