NE INGO General Thread #1 - Pioneering a New Community...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    Just got my INGO lower from Andrew. Don't know what I'm going to do with it yet, but I wasn't going to pass up an offer for an INGO lower. It might be 350 Legend flavor, but I just don't know.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Just got my INGO lower from Andrew. Don't know what I'm going to do with it yet, but I wasn't going to pass up an offer for an INGO lower. It might be 350 Legend flavor, but I just don't know.
    I *almost* built one in that caliber. It’s pretty impressive.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Anyone else watering their lawn?

I just trying to prevent the crunchy grass, I don’t care if it’s brown.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I do that all the time. The people that lived here before me trashed this yard.
    Ive got one spot that seems to die every year. I added top soil last year and it seemed to be doing well. And these hit temps scorched it in about 3 days. I even watered it

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    Ive got one spot that seems to die every year. I added top soil last year and it seemed to be doing well. And these hit temps scorched it in about 3 days. I even watered it
    I get those also, plus if it could be burnt the previous owners burnt it all over the back yard. I have found even half burnt shoes in the yard. found a couple axe heads. bought some handles and sharpened them, they work great. Than thought it would be a good idea to get a metal detector. it constantly went off and found a crap load of nails! than got a magnate sweeper. found a crap load more nails, then brought back out the metal detector again just to find more trash. Picked up a spot to plant a garden. Than found a presser cooker lid. I've gave up on looking for things and nothing surprises me anymore. Got a few dead spots in the front yard that I can't grown grass in, but still working on it.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I get those also, plus if it could be burnt the previous owners burnt it all over the back yard. I have found even half burnt shoes in the yard. found a couple axe heads. bought some handles and sharpened them, they work great. Than thought it would be a good idea to get a metal detector. it constantly went off and found a crap load of nails! than got a magnate sweeper. found a crap load more nails, then brought back out the metal detector again just to find more trash. Picked up a spot to plant a garden. Than found a presser cooker lid. I've gave up on looking for things and nothing surprises me anymore. Got a few dead spots in the front yard that I can't grown grass in, but still working on it.
    Yikes!

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    my yard gets lots of shade but a few sections are brown now, helps build character (and a stronger root system)
    nice and green by the garden
    if the lawn mower sits idle for a couple of weeks I do not complain

Top Bottom