• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg
    Personally I would want a better source than some wack job calling in claiming he was told and prove he was military.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I thought anyone who owned a rifle with a removable magazine and a separate pistol grip was already on the list of undesirables.

10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg
    glad i'm not the only one skeptical of these wacky websites

Between their questionable sources and their very misleading headlines/titles that infowars uses, I look at most of their stuff for entertainment purposes only.

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    I am deemed an "enemy of the state" for the following:

Right wing, firearms owner, NFA owner, Reloader, Veteran, NRA life member, speak poorly of the .gov, Constitutionalists, Survivalist, Semi-prepper, non-conformist, own gold/silver, and most importantly......Equinsue Urcha.....White Devil (think Ace Ventura)

Hajisc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   1
    Oct 11, 2012
    Westville,In.
    If you have any registered ,purchased new firearm you are on a list that can be opened by any good hacker . Friend or foe.
    Any overthrow situation go for the local leaders and all firearm dealers / owners.

mutt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    oh for f's sake

the source is "soldier X" and the basis for the claim is if there is rioting in the streets over an election loss then the Guard will target preppers

the story defies logic

no one really here relies on that sort of nonsense to make actual decisions in their life do they

I like my grassy knoll's as much as anyone but jeez

warriorbob

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96%
    24   1   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    I'm in the guard and I'm a prepper, I know several others in my unit that are. Here's some advice in an emergency situation like Sandy, don't point a weapon at us, don't shoot at us, don't shoot at others, don't go around looting places and there should be no problem. Bottom line is its you sons and daughters, brother and sisters, fathers and mothers in those uniforms, behind those rifles. I'd be more worried about these foreign privat military companies the government is hiring

marinemom

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Columbus
    A Marine veteran,patriotic, a gun owner, and bitterly clinging to my religion.........yes, I think I made a few lists already!

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    I am deemed an "enemy of the state" for the following:

Right wing, firearms owner, NFA owner, Reloader, Veteran, NRA life member, speak poorly of the .gov, Constitutionalists, Survivalist, Semi-prepper, non-conformist, own gold/silver, and most importantly......Equinsue Urcha.....White Devil (think Ace Ventura)

Along with all that ^ , I've already been checked out by IMPD , INSP , INDHS , IDEM , FBI , ATF , TSA and DOD so f**k it what's one more list .

Top Bottom