• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    So, I ordered up a scope from Natchez A week ago Fiday and it arrived Thursday afternoon. When I opened it up the finish had flaws in it, and I wasn't happy with it. I called up Natchez Friday morning and was finally put in contact with an individual who informed me that they don't have another one of these scope in stock and they didn't know when they'd get more. He then directs me to send it back and that to make things right he'd send me a comparable scope from another manufacturer. Since the scope he was sending my costs more and didn't come with rings he sold me rings and they ate the additional cost of the scope. Happy with the deal they made me, I was totally surprised to find a box on my porch Monday afternoon with the new scope & rings. I have never dealt with them before but they seem to care about customer service.

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    I order all my scopes and rings from them...never had a problem. They have some of the best prices around.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    Central Indiana
    I'm a huge fan of Natchez. I've probably spent 2k with them this year. One thing to remember is that they're also a liquidator - so you can get smoking deals but situations like yours will arise. Never had a problem they didn't make right.

I just wish they'd quit using packing peanuts. I have a 40 gal trash bag full of them.

Driller

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2010
    Noblesville
    I'm a huge fan of Natchez. I've probably spent 2k with them this year. One thing to remember is that they're also a liquidator - so you can get smoking deals but situations like yours will arise. Never had a problem they didn't make right.

I just wish they'd quit using packing peanuts. I have a 40 gal trash bag full of them.

Throw them out in the rain, they will be gone by morning.

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Hate the website, love the company.

+1 for Natchez, great prices, great service!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I bought about $500.00 dollars worth of rifle ammo from them, and they sent me a free .50 cal muzzle loader! they are top notch!!

Claddagh

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2008
    Over the years I'll bet that I've bought a ton (literally!) of ammo and components from Natchez. Back when they could sell case lots of Blazer, S&B, etc. 9x19 for $6/box, .45 ACP for $8.50/box, NC surplus 7.62 NATO for around $250/1K and primers for around $60/5K I got to be on a "first name" basis with a couple of their sales people.

Always get my orders very quickly and can't recall having had a single issue. First rate service, and often at the best prices anywhere. I bought an 8# keg of Unique from them a few months back for $99. Even after shipping and Haz Mat charges that beat the best price I could find locally by about $6.25/lb.

Top Bottom