• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    I was there and bought a red dot because it was a good price. Now I have to get a new .44 for it to fit on top of I guess :-)

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    I know when we first got there, I don't think there was room enough to change you mind. Seemed like it thinned out a bit over the lunch hour. I think we got talked into buying a big safe.

Farmritch

Expert
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    OC
    Met 12Bee and One More today Nice to meet you guys
    Had a great Dad daughter day and picked up some brass then steel targets from my buddy from Rochester was a good show as usual I think we missed the far back room now that I think about it. A great day was had by all

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    Had a great Dad daughter day and picked up some brass then steel targets from my buddy from Rochester was a good show as usual I think we missed the far back room now that I think about it. A great day was had by all

Missed the back room??? that was where all the free stuff was :laugh:

stoyan79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    Are you getting it from Dan?

Thats where I got mine.

Home

I know when we first got there, I don't think there was room enough to change you mind. Seemed like it thinned out a bit over the lunch hour. I think we got talked into buying a big safe.

Binky65

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    Nooooooo!

You are joking, right????

They are one of the very few fine dealers we have in the area!!!!!
    We have rules at the show, that need to be followed by the vendor.
    This was the problem, more than the traffic jams.

one more

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Great Day at the Show

Thanks Farmritch,
    It was very nice to meet you and Sarah also! I now who 12bee is and I can say I have known this Gentleman for years. He is a Great Fellow and I can say we first meet at the Nappanee Gun Show! I also know Binky65 and I do not have a bad word at all I can say about Binky65, also a Great Outstanding Person! Seen a number of friends/dealers that were at the show. Do more talking and visiting then looking sometimes.

Oh yes, can not forget Sarah. When you get Dad around to taking you out shooting with your new Rifle:) you need to give us a range report on how well it shots for you and how well you done, OK? Also sense you are now, what? 7.975 y.o. HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOUNG LADY!!:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Have a good one - One More

12bee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    It was nice meeting Farmritch and Sarah.One More is a great guy.I thought I first met you when you emailed me about some mags, and I met you just north of Nappanee at a restaurant or was it at the show?Man my age is catching uo I think.

Binky65

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    Dont worry!!! I did make some changes...but, they worked out good, and didnt eliminate the number of tables!!! You know how good us women are at re-arranging...I think it will be easier to get down the aisles...let me know what you think!...also, we frown on flea market...a little trading stuff on the tables is ok..but, we ask for 60% guns & related items....if you see an offender. please let me know...we always sell out, & I am forced to turn away too many good people....see you there!

Top Bottom