• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    She will do everything in her power to destroy our country and way of life. I view her as an enemy of America.

BobDaniels

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Boone Co
    I want to see her squeaking and squawking her progressive bull**** everyday on tv for the next two years so the entire world can see what a train wreck the dems have become.

eta: and yes, she makes my skin crawl as well.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Was thinking, with how the democrats hate Trump is it possible that his calling her the next Speaker of the House was pure genius? Dems might vote against Peloci just because Trump endorsed her!

chevyguy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Northern Indiana
    You are correct trailrider, just sit back and watch the circus come to town. And after two years of comitees of all Trump all the time, the American people even the ones that voted for that mess will want the Republicans in 2020.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I think Pelosi as Speaker will only help Trump/Pence in 2020.

You are correct trailrider, just sit back and watch the circus come to town. And after two years of comitees of all Trump all the time, the American people even the ones that voted for that mess will want the Republicans in 2020.

This idea seems to hold water very well. Even Sen McConnell acknowledges that when the republicans hammered Pres Clinton back in the 90's Clinton gained popularity and the republicans suffered for it.

So now it will come down to this: will the rabid Pres Trump haters in the democratic base push their party on a holy jihad that will look insane to most Americans or will the democratic party leadership resist the temptation to appeal to their base?

Either way the democratic party looses. If they cave in and hound Pres Trump they will look like rabid dogs tearing into who knows what. If they don't, they enrage the AntiTrumpers to the point that they won't vote in 2020.

Sometimes you win the battle and lose the war.

And the silver lining is that Pres Trump can keep nominating hundreds of federal judges that will hopefully reign in the government for decades to come.

Congratulations to the democratic machine, they got what they wanted. In 2020 they'll get what they deserve.

Regards,

Doug

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Exactly. Like I said in the other thread, trump has taken the table of balance that we have had in government for years and completely turned it over. I cannot see or remember any other president that we have had in power thus far that has done a job making his opponents look bad like he does. This is the most interesting presidency and time in governmemt in my almost 3 decades of life this far, and I believe that I will see in my entire lifetime. We are seeing a change of government and politics forever, a transition like never before. This is going to be the 2 years to see if the table is broken, or if it will have its balance restored...

Top Bottom