• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    At the range, my Ruger SP101 thinks it's name is "God Da--it" because every time I shoot and miss I yell it's name. My Colt think's it's Jesus Christ. Yeah, I know. I totally stole that from Bill Cosby.

Anyway I named my Ruger SP101 "Mindy" because when that .357 roars, everyone knows it's Mindy.

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    500px-FireflyVera2.jpg

"Six men came to kill me one time. And the best of 'em carried this. It's a Callahan full-bore auto-lock. Customized trigger, double cartridge thorough gauge. It is my very favorite gun... This the best gun made by man. It has *extreme* sentimental value... I Call Her Vera."

If I ever come up with the funds to buy a Saiga 12 with a 20 round magazine I will call it either 'Black Betty' or 'Doomsday'. Other than that I haven't named any of my guns yet.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Nobody named an M-14 Charlene?

Just curious, I haven't named any of mine yet. Maybe someday when I get an M-14

byggpoppa

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    NW Indy
    Glock 23 is Gertie, SLR-95 is Ulga, then there's Alice and Dallas Malice (they are from TX were my Dad's a Taurus 4in 66 and a .22lr revolver sat night special)... and when I get my stamp the Noveske/LMT MK18 Mod1 ish gun will be Arrianna. I have problems and I know this. I will need help with a name for my HK45 when I get it in January... any ideas?

Old Reliable

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 24, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    Not really a name, but refer to my GP-100 as "ye olde head splitter". I have no idea why that came about, but it has stuck. My girlfriend even calls it that. As a general rule, I don't name guns, guitars, or cars. I don't think that there is anything wrong with naming things. I'm just not creative, I guess.

Top Bottom