• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jason conley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    WEST SIDE OF INDY
    I own one, worst double action ever. Some of my friends could not even pull the trigger with one finger. Pretty accurate when shot right. ammo is almost as expensive as the gun but I enjoy shooting them.

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    I own one, worst double action ever. Some of my friends could not even pull the trigger with one finger. Pretty accurate when shot right. ammo is almost as expensive as the gun but I enjoy shooting them.

It may be that there's variation from sample to sample. Mine isn't any worse than my Keltec P3AT and is considerably better than a friend's Grendel P11 (a sort of double-stack predecessor to the P3AT).

I find that unmodified it shoots .32 H&R Magnum fine which provides an alternative to the specialty Nagant ammo. Purists cringe at that since the chamber is a bit large for that cartridge and cartridges will expand, stick and often split partially. However folk have been doing that a lot and I've never heard of anyone having a safety issue with it. Some have also shot .32 S&W out of it but I have no experience with that.

doglb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    Bringing this thread back to life. Missed my chance on a Nagant, was wondering if anyone knows anywhere in Indiana they are available?

Would like to pick my own-:D

No further than Indy-closer to Ft. Wayne would be grand!

boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    Bringing this thread back to life. Missed my chance on a Nagant, was wondering if anyone knows anywhere in Indiana they are available?

Would like to pick my own-:D

No further than Indy-closer to Ft. Wayne would be grand!

I'd call KS&E on Indy's east side.... last several times I've been in there they had several at $99.

Top Bottom