• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Gonna be hard to evacuate when the public transit system shuts down tonight. Most people in NYC don't own cars. I pity the folks who don't already have supplies laid in. It's hard enough to get stuff in that city.

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    OMG A CAT. 1 HURRICANE!!!1! RUN!

I'm sure we've had worse storms in Indiana. Sure, there will be widespread damage but all of it will be little stuff. Maybe a little flooding as well. I wouldn't be worried IF I was living there.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    I'm heading that way ....

.... with a U-Hawl full of bacon & heat-tab stoves. !@! EBG
    Gonna be hard to evacuate when the public transit system shuts down tonight. Most people in NYC don't own cars. I pity the folks who don't already have supplies laid in. It's hard enough to get stuff in that city.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Come on you guys...this is a great big chance for the Obama administration to do something right, for once. I am sure FEMA trucks and personnel are all standing by to wade in and save them all.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    To give credit where it's due, the radio news was reporting that Obama suspended some of his events and was spending the day with the people at FEMA. At least he's staying ahead of things. No faith that he'll do everything right, but at least he's looking like he's trying. Doesn't want to lose his guaranteed votes in NYC.

tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground

With all due respect if you where a public transit worker would you stick around? I would be gone.

:runaway:

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    There are some parts of Long Island that are 1100 feet above sea level so while the low lying areas are screwed, there are places to go to there.

I'm going to be there at the end of next week. Should be interesting.

Top Bottom