• ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    My wife's purse was stolen many years ago (before i.d. theft). Some time later a puke tried to grab her purse from her shoulder, while she was at the beach. She pulled the perp from his bicycle and kicked him while he was down. I hate thieves as much as liars.:xmad: The only way that this can spoil your son's birthday is if you allow it. Don't let this punk ruin it.:cool:

fitzyone

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Frank long
    hey josh on a more serious note! i know what its like when your down specially when you got birthdays an no money. i dont have much , but if you needhelp call me ill do what i can!!!fitzyone

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    She works at cracker barrel no cameras.We did file a police report.
    Which Cracker Barrel is this? I know the one on the Westside at 38th/465 has signs informing you to lock your vehicle and secure all valuables, which means they know stuff gets stolen.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    Which Cracker Barrel is this? I know the one on the Westside at 38th/465 has signs informing you to lock your vehicle and secure all valuables, which means they know stuff gets stolen.

I think that is a corporate wide policy because I have seen them at nearly every CB I have been to, from Bloomington to rural Florida. I don't think it necessarily reflects on any given store.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    My car broken into!

Sunday or Monday night my car was broken into. The took a radar detector... It looks like they used a screw driver and just pried the lock out and screwed up the door. I went to the apartment office and they said that someone elses car was broken into as well. Im about to take a walk and see if they were stupid enough to to put the radar detector in their car. After that I'm going to call the police.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    DSC01692.jpg
    DSC01690.jpg
    DSC01691.jpg
    DSC01693.jpg
    DSC01694.jpg

munky_3434

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    Brazil, IN
    I'm impressed that a dude knows what a coach purse is. :yesway:
    that sucks, had my house broke into 3 weeks ago, nothing stolen. there has been a rash of em here in brazil lately. i think they were just scanning what we had(it's worth them breaking in if i can catch them)i hate thieves

and to you annie,
    how do you think most of us guys(me anyway) get to buy guns? get her a coach bag, get a pistol. get her a wristlet, get a nice knife. give her the credit card in the coach store, no money left for my new m-4. :D

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    and to you annie,
    how do you think most of us guys(me anyway) get to buy guns? get her a coach bag, get a pistol. get her a wristlet, get a nice knife. give her the credit card in the coach store, no money left for my new m-4. :D

You obviously haven't met Spasmo. If I want a new gun, I have to buy her one first.

munky_3434

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    Brazil, IN
    yeah well, it was hard enough finding someone to tolerate me. and in my little hick corner of indiana it is a challenge to find a girl with all her teeth. i'm not trying to find a new one anytime soon.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom