• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    .22 ammo doesn't really count though. I probably have a thousand rounds of it lost in drawers, partial boxes in pockets, cabinets, laying on the floor of the truck, etc. I did learn during this crisis that I don't have enough of any.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I'm workin' on it, too...but MiniJet refuses to move out!

:rofl: :rofl:

Put one of these in the room, she'll beg you to let her sleep in a tent in the back yard. :):

2007_June_Camel_Spider3_small.jpg

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    What the hell is that

Guard Spider :hehe:

Dang...if that was in my house, I'D go sleep in the back yard! Tent = Optional!!

Really, it's called a Camel Spider. My son told me about them as part of his stories from 4 deployments to Iraq. I guess they are indigenous to the Middle East. Nasty looking things aren't they?

On a more local note, my wife had a total hissy when this guy was found 'visiting' in the basement last week.
    The pic makes look much bigger (kinda like Carlos Danger's meat tweets) but it was only about the size of a silver dollar.

pistlshuutr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2013
    6200 is a good start. I suggest you practice with some of it and get some more. With all the dumb stuff going on in DC
    you may loose out on having ammo. Look into reloading and make your own. When you can find components buy what you can afford and load it all. Then practice with half and store the other half.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Well, wouldn't call it "hording" yet. Son and I call it "collecting" - Think we have a little over 30k loaded rounds and enough components - powder, primers, bullets (or lead to be molded) gas checks etc. - to double that except for the brass. Course 3 - 4K of that is 22's. Goal is to have at least 5k of each caliber we shoot, maybe more on the semi-autos and less on the revolvers etc. We do have a ways to go since we currently have in excess of 32 different caliber guns. Not buying much at this time - we CAN & WILL wait till prices come back down.

kenettson1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 20, 2011
    Oaklandon / Indianapolis
    I keep my ammo in the garage. That way when I come home with a couple hundred rounds, I just walk in the garage door and put it in the cabinet. Wife is on a need to know basis.

When I see an Amazon box on the front patio I just ignore it. I figure she thinks I am on a need to know. Fair is fair.

Precisely my method. I don't ask about boxes on the front porch, she doesn't ask about ammo. Neither of us complain.

Top Bottom