My wife let me take pictures of her with my guns...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • elaw555

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    I am very surprised that the moderators have allowed some of these posts. Many comments are un called for.

Yeah, I am always amazed at how brave people get when they can hide behind a computer screen. This place is quickly losing any sense of civility it might have still had and is falling into yet another "standard" forum that quickly loses any relevance to people who enjoy discussion without childish insults.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I've followed this thread since it started and saw nothing wrong with the pics at all. Good for 45pro who has found someone who shares his interests and the personality to enjoy having fun with it. What this thread has also taught me is some others attitude and a little bit of how they may think. I now have a couple of profiles to review and probably a couple of names to add to the ignore list.

driver4562

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    West side of Indy
    I was late to getting on this thread and missed it all... I am looking forward to seeing some pics of your guns. I am sure your wife is lovely, but face it we are all here for the same reasons originally... guns.

PMY

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2008
    Mishawaka
    If they have INGO Academy Awards, I nominate this thread for Thread of the Year!

It has everything:

A pretty good looking woman with some guns.
    Unsolicited, and often bad, advice to the original poster.
    Creepy religiosity.
    Rage directed in every direction.
    Locked, then re-opened. (How often does that happen?)
    Pleas for more pictures mixed in with condemnation for posting the original pictures.
    Debates over human resources policies.
    Non-sequitur anti-lawyer rants.
    A little bit of "I'm leaving." "I'm back." "I thought you were leaving?" (There's got to be an internet term for this. Well, there should be.)
    Several hundred posts, of which perhaps a majority are some variation of "IBTL".

Did I miss anything?

Oh, and IBTL!!!!

45pro

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Plymouth
    If they have INGO Academy Awards, I nominate this thread for Thread of the Year!

It has everything:

A pretty good looking woman with some guns.
    Unsolicited, and often bad, advice to the original poster.
    Creepy religiosity.
    Rage directed in every direction.
    Locked, then re-opened. (How often does that happen?)
    Pleas for more pictures mixed in with condemnation for posting the original pictures.
    Debates over human resources policies.
    Non-sequitur anti-lawyer rants.
    A little bit of "I'm leaving." "I'm back." "I thought you were leaving?" (There's got to be an internet term for this. Well, there should be.)
    Several hundred posts, of which perhaps a majority are some variation of "IBTL".

Did I miss anything?

Oh, and IBTL!!!!

Nominate it, if it wins the OP wins a new gun right?!?!:D

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I've followed this thread since it started and saw nothing wrong with the pics at all. Good for 45pro who has found someone who shares his interests and the personality to enjoy having fun with it. What this thread has also taught me is some others attitude and a little bit of how they may think. I now have a couple of profiles to review and probably a couple of names to add to the ignore list.
    It kinda tells you how quickly some people will turn on others, huh? I really find this kind of thing interesting, even though I may never meet anyone involved, it indicates who is who, and what that particular member may be capable of. I look at all of this stuff as a lesson in survival, how things might go in a SHTF situation. A guy simply posts (tasteful) pics of his wife with a couple of guns, and some members get all bent out of shape, and insults fly, WOW! Some people are just looking for any excuse to *****.

I really wouldn't put the complainers on the ignore list, I think it's fun to watch how easily some people come unglued. :laugh:

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    i demand this man receive an infraction for implying other members are "***holes".
    If the shoe fits wear it bud... obviously you feel that it must've been directed at you, so you feel guilt about it. Self-incriminating? Do you think you're an ***hole? You must... if that comment really hurts your feelings...

Obviously I'm not the only one that had that thought based upon the rep from that post.

Your post implying that she was a meth-head was way out of line, and IMHO, that makes you... well, I'll let you fill in the blank. Many people on INGO post pictures that step way over the line IMHO, this guy isn't one of them; yet I don't see you calling other users meth-heads...

I think you should get an infraction for implying the op and/or his wife are meth-heads...

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    If the shoe fits wear it bud... obviously you feel that it must've been directed at you, so you feel guilt about it. Self-incriminating? Do you think you're an ***hole? You must... if that comment really hurts your feelings...

Obviously I'm not the only one that had that thought based upon the rep from that post.

Your post implying that she was a meth-head was way out of line, and IMHO, that makes you... well, I'll let you fill in the blank. Many people on INGO post pictures that step way over the line IMHO, this guy isn't one of them; yet I don't see you calling other users meth-heads...

I think you should get an infraction for implying the op and/or his wife are meth-heads...
    i know im an ***hle, but that doesnt mean you can say it. words are hurtful.

and just fyi, my rep>your rep. nanny nanny boo boo.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    words are hurtful.
    That is exactly my point, except in this instance everybody singled one guy out and ganged up on him and his wife. Are you implying that the words said to him aren't hurtful? I didn't single anybody out in my comments.

and just fyi, my rep>your rep. nanny nanny boo boo.
    I couldn't care any less... I've earned every single rep point that I have; I haven't participated in any rep games or schemes. If that is all the rep I have from true, rep-worthy posts, then that's fine. My point was that I'm not the only one that feels the way I do about some of the people that piled on in this thread. I guess I'm just one of the few that had the courage to say it openly. If that gets me an infraction then so be-it, it would be an infraction well-deserved and well-earned.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    I guess I'm just one of the few that had the courage to say it openly. If that gets me an infraction then so be-it, it would be an infraction well-deserved and well-earned.
    youre an american hero, and i salute you.
    Someone doesn't have the right to call you names but you have the right to call a strangers wife a meth head?
    thats sounds about right.

foxxie02

Marksman
    Rating - 97.2%
    35   1   0
    May 23, 2008
    just read all this..

and are you kidding me.. i saw the pics when they first went up and dude your wife is hot!! and so were the guns:) anybody who says otherwise needs to relook at their situation and quit jerking it... loosers. and some people need to get a life.... all this drama over some pics of wife and guns... wish my wife would let me do this...!! even though I wouldn't post them here because of all the bullsh#t like the last 24 pages here....:dunno:

Top Bottom