• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    cool :) congrats to her for taking her personal safety into her own hands, and congrats to you for finding a woman who understands and appreciates firearms and person protection :)

Brown

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Excellent! My wife received her LTCH about a month ago. Seems there are a LOT more women taking their own initiative in personal safety. My neighbor (single lady) also got her LTCH here in Brownsburg. One thing is certain, better be polite in Hendricks county. there are a LOT of permit holders!

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    My wife got her LTCH a month or so ago but I still can't get her to join INGO. She says if we are both on here all the time, who will watch after the kids? How will any housework get done?

buzz815

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Shelby cty
    Congratulations to her

Is she a new shooter? If so get her to take a basic class. She will love it and she will be amazed at how much she learns. If you do not get the basics right, it is a tough job to correct later. I work on a range and I am amazed at what people do not know.

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    Got mine to get hers a couple months ago,,, she has just gotten to where she will carry her sig here and there but she is warming up to it, she gets a lot of attn. from the freindly croud and that helps it along.

HobbyGuy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Newburgh
    A few weeks ago when I went to get my lifetime permit, I informed my wife that she was going to get hers as well. She isn't interested in carrying at this point, but I told her she needs it so she can transport to range and training classes.

Now we wait.....

Top Bottom