My wife asked me why I couldn't collect stamps instead of guns...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    that is my intention. I'm going to get one that will work with 300 blk and 5.56, and use the can for hunting deer next year with my 300 blk pistol build that's in progress. :)

Good choice, but didn't we get confirmation that hunting is a no-go with suppressors in Indiana? Or an I misremembering/you're going out of state? Suppressors are the best affordable NFA, but it'd be a shame if you bought one for a specific purpose that turned out to be verboten.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Good choice, but didn't we get confirmation that hunting is a no-go with suppressors in Indiana? Or an I misremembering/you're going out of state? Suppressors are the best affordable NFA, but it'd be a shame if you bought one for a specific purpose that turned out to be verboten.

Hunting in Indiana is now perfectly legal. This was signed into law by Pence. The law also has clauses that increase the penalty for "poaching /illegally hunting/trespassing private property" if using a silencer / suppressor.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    I got into a debate with my better half about my gun collection investment.... I won the debate easily.

1. Guns hedge well against the US Dollar and will skyrocket in value in a Hyperflationary Depression. An IRA probably won't and a Savings account definitely won't. I can easily barter a gun in a bad economy....

2. In a good economy money can't stop bad guys or save our life... it actually attracts them. Guns on the other hand...

3. Guns are a hobby I enjoy... a hobby that doesn't devalue much if any. Find me another hobby that you can say the same thing about?

4. If all else fails... if Armageddon happens and the USD collapses... if no one wants to barter for my guns and we have no way to get the supplies we need... I can use them to hunt animals... or well... lets not talk about that.

I win

Patriot3

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Kokomo
    I'm with the above poster, thank god for the fact that my girlfriend wanted to join me in my hobby of firearms and other weapons. It is good that she has interests in it and that she now knows to properly shoot and care for a gun.

Top Bottom