• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    My shopping list isn't very long these days. I look at stuff, but I always tell myself I don't need it. I have been buying up all the ammo I can find though.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    The Maxped is the Jumbo E.D.C., with the UFBS baton/flashlight holder, the rat wallet, the Volta battery case, and on my other Maxped bag (not pictured yet), I have the padded pouch, barnacle, and the Janus extension pocket. The Maxpedition stuff isn't cheap, but it's the most durable stuff I have ever seen. I don't have any doubt it will last a LONG time. And it's comfortable to carry.

The range bag is the one from Midway everyone here bragged about. It is everything they say it is, and more! Well worth the $39.95

acetylcholine

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    360, is the top left autoloader a Beretta PX-4 Storm? I'm getting better, recognized the rest of the autos, but that one. If it is, I'm an idiot, b/c that's the one ive shot the most out of those 4.

Dr Falken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    The Maxped is the Jumbo E.D.C., with the UFBS baton/flashlight holder, the rat wallet, the Volta battery case, and on my other Maxped bag (not pictured yet), I have the padded pouch, barnacle, and the Janus extension pocket. The Maxpedition stuff isn't cheap, but it's the most durable stuff I have ever seen. I don't have any doubt it will last a LONG time. And it's comfortable to carry.

The range bag is the one from Midway everyone here bragged about. It is everything they say it is, and more! Well worth the $39.95

Thanks for the info. I have the same bag(Jumbo). I remember running into a guy at the Ticket Master office at the mall with a Maxpedition bag. I said, "nice bag", he said, "thanks, I just got another". Was that you? :dunno: Or some other guy with good taste?!?

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Thanks for the info. I have the same bag(Jumbo). I remember running into a guy at the Ticket Master office at the mall with a Maxpedition bag. I said, "nice bag", he said, "thanks, I just got another". Was that you? :dunno: Or some other guy with good taste?!?
    eh, you'll likely never catch me in a mall.:noway:

dboz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Greenwood
    What type of forward grip is that on the AR and do you like it better than the more popular "broomhandle" forward grips that you typically see?

Top Bottom