• ...and so much more!
  • fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    So I called Bradis, to ask when they would have a Black and OD Green PF9.

They did not know when and if they would ever have one, but would be happy to take my name and number if one did show up.

A week or 2 goes by with no word, I go to the 1500 and no one has them, one person even laughed when I asked for one. I ended up buying an all black one.

I got a call today from bradis saying they had one :ugh:

and even though my black one is still clean as heck, and has only had 10 rounds spent through it. They can't trade me.

The person on the phone was very nice but damn I'm kicking myself now for not being about to wait another week for it.

Just wanted to whine a bit. Please feel free to do this:

H3cT9.jpg

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Does the OD green one shoot magic bullets or do something the all black one won't do?

68_F100

Expert
    Rating - 93.9%
    31   2   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    North Salem

They did not know when and if they would ever have one, but would be happy to take my name and number if one did show up.

A week or 2 goes by with no word, I go to the 1500 and no one has them, one person even laughed when I asked for one. I ended up buying an all black one.

and even though my black one is still clean as heck, and has only had 10 rounds spent through it. They can't trade me.

The person on the phone was very nice but damn I'm kicking myself now for not being about to wait another week for it.

H3cT9.jpg

i-see-what-you-did-there-spiderman-jsTQbp.jpg

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Did you consider layaway and see if the INGO Classifieds could make a deal come through for you in time? May lose a little money but you'll have what you want.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County

H3cT9.jpg

:facepalm: Wow.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    I am happy with my all Black one...lol...but I suspect Krylon could cure your blues....errrr....greens...I mean...

just paint the thing...lol.

And then get a 22 conversion for it, makes for cheap practice and it is a lot of fun too boot!

pf9conv1b-1.jpg

Top Bottom