• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ol' Wiley

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Indiucky (Clark Co.)
    kevin, maybe some sexy pictures to put this baby back on topic?
    gimme some good angles :)

Edit: is the upper marked with the white lettering saying "VLTOR weapon system" or whatever the VLTOR's say on the other side pictured?

loony1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Southside Indy
    Wll Kevin I thought you might like these pics. It's Noveske's ne FFL (flared forged lower) released at shot show, and I really want one!!
    untitled-1.jpg

untitled2.jpg

Don

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 17, 2008
    Greenfield
    I dunno why, but I just LOL'd at you user title. And that lower is pretty hot, now do something like that in billet. I'd be drooling.

Maybe it is the hindi or the holy cow. :D

kevinj110

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 5, 2009
    home
    I dunno why, but I just LOL'd at you user title. And that lower is pretty hot, now do something like that in billet. I'd be drooling.

Maybe it is the hindi or the holy cow. :D
    Ha Ha I was wondering how long it would take til someone figured it out. I have had many Indian roommates who spoke hindi. One even dated a girl who was albino took me like 3 weeks to figure out why this cute little blond chick could spit Hindi so fast, then I saw her with out glasses on and I got it.:D

kevinj110

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 5, 2009
    home
    Wow I am seriously slacking on this thread just waiting on paper work will post up pics and Info when I get the form 1 back yeah I waited so long to send it out. Silly me

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Wow I am seriously slacking on this thread just waiting on paper work will post up pics and Info when I get the form 1 back yeah I waited so long to send it out. Silly me

Don't sweat it. I think I set a new standard for waiting on sending out forms. :D

kevinj110

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 5, 2009
    home
    I think we are about on the same speed I sent my form out around the 5th of this month. I hate the fact had I done it back when I should I would have had it already but hey better late than never. Life kinda gets in the way sometimes.

byggpoppa

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    NW Indy
    Wow have I been napping... but hs I thought I was the king of procrastination!!!! Dude I just spent 45 quality seconds in the bathroom when I saw your upper!!

I love everything your doing... just keep in mind that UBR is gonna be heavy!

Here... a little motivation for you slackers :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
    Top Bottom