• ...and so much more!
  • What is the best round for concealled Carry

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    45 vs 9mm

I know you are right about this...and that is why I do not carry a 45 because of capacity...When your life is in danger all fine motor skills go to pot because your heart rate escalates...That is why I choose a glock 9mm because of capacity and the simplicity and reliability of the gun itself...you may be so nervous in a gunfight you might forget to take your safety off with all these other guns...if you miss 30% of the time in a gunfight I would rather have more rounds to shoot cause I am gonna be pointing and ducking thats for sure...If I were a police officer I would choose a .40 for a blend of stopping power and capacity...I had this wanna be that I used to hang around and he told me that there was a story about a 9mm bullet that had bounced off windshield...i said..."lets test it ...I will stop my car and stand on the hood and fire my 9mm down at you while you are driving and lets see if you survive" He just smiled and did not say anything...I have a 9mm because I probably wont be in a gunfight and it is a pleasure to shoot but if my gun was a work tool I would have a .40 cal glock

Its a toss up. Ever see the shoot outs on the TV cop shows(the real ones taped from the police car) and an officer will have driver out and all of a sudden, guns are pulled and all you hear is gun shots! Clips are emptied, people are running, getting in cars, leaving... find out that 60 rounds have been used, but not one hit...
    Easy at the range, but very hard in real life....

Top Bottom