Not open for further replies.

BC9

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 31, 2010
    Fishers
    Welcome to INGO from another citizen of Fishers. I second Dirc's suggestion to check out Elwood Conservation Club.

You should also consider taking a handgun course to get off to a proper start with gun ownership. Indy Gun Safety is in Fishers @ 131st & Hwy 37. I took the class after I got my first gun & was very pleased with the course.

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    As mentioned in post #15.........and to continue,

By assumption that you called it a "conceal carry permit", I'm guessing that you'll be carrying it concealed with an IWB holster.
    As stated, there are a TON of options for you with variables to how you dress, where you want it, etc.

And just for sake of knowing, in the State of Indiana, you are allowed to carry as you see fit.
    Our License To Carry Handgun gives us the freedom to carry, essentially, in any kind of holster that fits for you.
    Many open carry (it's certainly the most comfortable), many conceal and some even "hybrid carry", which essentially is as simple as wearing an
    OWB holster with a shirt loosely covering the holster/firearm. Either way, which ever route you go, just make sure it fits you well and is snug.

Cheers! Welcome to INGO! :rockwoot:

Jeff

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom