My Next SBR.....Now That I am soon to be a Robinson Armament Dealer.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    I had a chance at the SAR West show to meet and have a long converstaion with Alex Robinson, inventor of the XCR and M96 Robinson Armament guns. Man, you talk about a person who is passionate about his work!!!

I absolutly freakin love his guns and I will have a XCR-L Mini (longer barrel for a can)!!! I will have these in stock at our new location in Beech Grove but should be able to order them by Christmas. The new stock designs are on the website as well as the new .308 guns.

Here is a pic of a XCR-L Mini with the old style stock, the newly designed stocks are badazzzz though!!!

http://xcr.robarm.com/xcrl.php

XCR-L-micro.jpg

A couple with happy switches:

http://youtu.be/Db8mmURVswc

http://youtu.be/iLyVb3ZG-QA

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Nice to hear you will be on Robinson's list!

I had a chance to talk to Alex several years ago after buying one of his first M96 and agree that not only is he passionate about his rifles, but he cared that I was happy with mine. We talked at length about many things and I never once got the impression that he was in a hurry to do anything else but chat until I was chatted out.

Really glad to hear he has plans to hang around and support his products!!!

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    I talked to Aaron today at RA and my dealer packet is in enroute. I still don't have the prices but I will do an add on my SSNFA page when I get the packet.

I will do a nice special pricing for an initial order, I would love to send him and order for about 3-5 rifles right off the bat. That would look good!!

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I talked to Aaron today at RA and my dealer packet is in enroute. I still don't have the prices but I will do an add on my SSNFA page when I get the packet.

I will do a nice special pricing for an initial order, I would love to send him and order for about 3-5 rifles right off the bat. That would look good!!

If you're around Monday maybe we can meet up. I thought these were neat when they came out. They are really innovative in a lot of ways. I expect the INGO friends and family rate plus returning customer rate as well as the most attractive male in some grape smugglers rate. I have a spot on the futon cleared for a new rob arms.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    They have never sent anything even though I have talked to them about it three times and have sent two FFL/SOT's.

I sent them an email today when you bumped this asking wtf? But they are at shot, who knows when they will reply.

Not how I had hoped to start out with a new manufacturer.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Yeah that is no bueno.... let me know how the peace talks go between you all, if it doesn't work out, there are plenty of other rifle manufacturers out there who would love more money.

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    Welcome to Robarms... Wait till you get it on the range and is quits working. A friend of mine took a Rifle course and a guy there had 2 (both his primary and a spare he brought in case) of them go down during the class. We've sold and transferred a few, but never gotten any feedback beyond that. I remember the pain it was trying to get the rifles from them.

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    I hope for your sake that "Robarms" has made some serious improvements since the first came out !!!! I bought one new , serial 1007 . It was a gigantanourmous piece of **** !!
    Bolt would jam into battery & was VERY difficult to get out among other malfunctions .
    When it ran it was accurate ..... But I couldnt stand all the malfunctions, I got rid of it .

Top Bottom