• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rdhinshaw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2011
    Noblesville
    Well just ordered my newest addition to my firearm colection, Springfield XDM .45 3.8 compact. I go and pick it up on Thursday hopefuly. I cant wait to get it and try it out.

nhgluff

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Jul 19, 2010
    Hope it is an XDM because the XD's were 399 any size and caliber at the 1500, I don't know the internet prices.

Wildcat45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2012
    I have the xDm 45 3.8 as well. It is awesome! Shoots smooth and is very accurate. It has earned the spot as my EDC. I cannot say enough great things about it. I really like the xtension of the longer mag to make a full size grip if I want it. I am sure you will love it!

Irish4life

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just recently purchased a XDM 3.8 .40 cal and love it you. The XDM's are great and you will definitely not be dissapointed. The trigger pull is between 5.5 and 7.5 and I think is perfect, esp if you are going to be carrying it. I like the hammer spring better than the traditional spring that it has also.

Mcglockin7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Hope it is an XDM because the XD's were 399 any size and caliber at the 1500, I don't know the internet prices.

I'm betting you wished you had picked one up at that price! Did that include the xd gear, holster, mag holder, ect?

Srtutt75

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    I really like the Xdm guns. I am waiting on my 3.8 as we speak. I can not wait to see how it shoots. Make a post after you shoot it.

Top Bottom