• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    XDm 9mm was the very first gun I ever bought. Loved the gun. I recently traded it and some cash for an XDm .40 S&W and a Taurus .45 ACP. I really liked the 9mm, but I had another 9 I also liked. You'll like that gun a lot.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    I love the XD's. I have a XD40 and a XD9 Compact. They are great guns. I have no complaints. :rockwoot:

My son has an XDM40 Tactical and likes it. The grip is a little bigger but its also a good shooter.

fiveduece

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Terre Haute
    first gun i bought when i started replacing my collection after my fire. Went to Plainfield solely for and XDm 9. Totally satisfied with the purchase. Youll be happy with it. :rockwoot:

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    My future son in law bought one as his first pistol, although I tried to get him to drink some Glock Kool-Aid, he was Springfieldatized. He has sent it back to Smithland for N/S and a new trigger pull.

He plans to marry my daughter, and she has a G-17 and G-26 of her own, so he'll have to live with it.

Grizhicks

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    New Palestine
    XDm-9 was my first pistol purchase, and I really like it. Shoots well and anything will feed it. I also have the XDm-45; so, yes, I'm an XDm guy.... Greg

Dragon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    I fired an XDM 9mm a few months ago and really liked it. I was so surprised by the XD's that I made the switch over from Glocks in about 2003 and haven't looked back since.

nk1124

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Bloomington
    I just bought one myself but won't be able to shoot it for a whils since I leave town for the weekend. I liked the xd I shot before so went for the xdm. In just dryfiring the trigger is a little heavier than I'd like but I'm spoiled by the trigger on my sti, and it can be remedied if it needs to be.

sean2999

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Westfield IN
    I don't have an xd but I have friends that have them and they all love them more than the glock. But I'm looking to get an xd in the future.

Kbouma

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Howe, IN
    :shoot::shoot:I have an XD .45 that I absolutely love. I bought it a few weeks ago and shot it for the first time about a week ago. It shoots like a dream and is very accurate. Enjoy your new XDm!

cak387

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2010
    Kokomo
    You'll love your XDm 9. I have an XDm 40 that I don't think I will ever sell. By far my favorite gun that I own/have owned.

Top Bottom