Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    No WMR

Is this barrel a straight 22LR or does it take the WRM (sp) ammo? :dunno:

~TK

Ruger stopped making the 10/22 magnum several years ago. They only chamber them in .22lr now. None of them were ever capable of shooting both .22lr and .22WMR.

No sweat LFD102. Everybody was new once. There are a zillion variations of the 10/22 which can all be modified a zillion different ways. If it is in fact the Lipsey's K10/22-22, it's a fairly unique rifle. Some of those "Distributor Exclusives" are hard to find.

LFD102

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Brownsburg
    If it is in fact the Lipsey's K10/22-22, it's a fairly unique rifle. Some of those "Distributor Exclusives" are hard to find.

if it is unique then is it one I may not want to make changes to and keep as it is and look for another one to build up? would hate to have something that may be of value some day and mess it up. but I do plan on using it:rockwoot:

paperboy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    Pulaski County
    What ever you do, don't paint that stock. You can always get a composite stock to play with. I had a 10/22 with see thru rings and just could never get it to fit right so I took them off and bought regular rings. I ended up taking off the little sight blade just like you did and it worked perfect.

Papper2

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Nice looking-- keep the original parts and buy cool replacement parts--Your toy might not be the choice of the next buyers IF you every wanna sell it

LFD102

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Brownsburg
    for now I think I'll keep the stock and see how I like after I get to shoot a few rounds. I ordered a few things for it today. I'll post some pick once I get them put on it.

smythe012

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99.3%
    148   1   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Northwest Indiana
    Top Bottom