• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    To be honest I'd rather have a pair of regular bx-25's too. For regular shooting at the range and plinking I think this thing is alright as a novelty item. I doubt I'd buy another and I still haven't taken it apart yet. I get the feeling that I'll need to give the spring some oil if I want it to work 100%.

Indy 1911

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    I bought 2 extra BX-25 when I bought my 10/22 which came with 1 in the box. I paid 27 bucks each and thought I was paying top dollar at the time. That was about a year or so ago. I wish I had bought 50 of them at that price.

Indy 1911

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    I also bought 4 of the Butler Creek at Bradis a few weeks ago. They were 17 each. Anyone had any luck, good or bad, with those? I figure for less than 70.00 for 4, I cant get hurt too bad.

Dj15802

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Avon, IN
    I also bought 4 of the Butler Creek at Bradis a few weeks ago. They were 17 each. Anyone had any luck, good or bad, with those? I figure for less than 70.00 for 4, I cant get hurt too bad.[/
    I have a couple of the Butler Creek and have had zero problems after several hundred rounds each.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Well, I got the BX-25 X2 out last night for it's maiden voyage. I only had time to run a full 50rd load through it once, so it's not like it got a torture test of any kind, but it ran like a champ. The mag worked exactly the way it was supposed to. I didn't do anythign to it other than load and shoot. Now, I'm going to take it apart and add some oil to the spring and then put it back together and reload it.

It's a keeper.

Mr. Neal

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 7, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    Sigh... still no BX-25x2 on the ruger site. I had to pay $70 for mine in the mits of the panic. It was one of my only panic buys. I knew they weren't goin anywhere. Just wanted one and couldn't wait.

Uncle Jrod

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2013
    New Haven
    Sigh... still no BX-25x2 on the ruger site. I had to pay $70 for mine in the mits of the panic. It was one of my only panic buys. I knew they weren't goin anywhere. Just wanted one and couldn't wait.

I know that the banner on the page of magazines says out of stock but if you actually click on the magazines they say In Stock. I was confused about this too, so I called the shipping department and she said that they did have them in stock.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Last time I had my bx25x2 out it jammed up on me. It was one of those jams where people say to oil the spring inside the mag and it'll be fixed. The only problem is that I've already taken the mags apart and oiled the spring and it still jammed on me.

Top Bottom