9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    REPLACE the 92? How could you?

How about carrying BOTH!:D

Nice looking Beretta. Almost bought one myself-sigh.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Congrats on a great purchase. I like my PX4 so much it is always inches away when I am on my computer, and one of two in my rotation of primary carry pistols. Accurate, reliable and easy on the hand. What more can you want out of a personal protection pistol?

ENJOY!!!

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    Nice call! The PX4 is one of the most under rated guns out there. I'm loving mine!

I'll second that sentiment. I have a PX4 Storm COMPACT in .40 S&W (not sub-compact) and it's a smooth operator indeed. The thing about these Berettas is that they are like the Energizer Bunny. They just keep going and going and going.... I like that!

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    My wife loves hers got her the full size because shes a big girl and doesn't need a compact/sub compact

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    How did that happen? Was he trying to make some +++P or something?
    He had a ammo can full of 9mm reloads and something in me said not to shoot them. But against my better judgement I went ahead and shot some. The first mag went ok but I was getting this splash back on my face. On the second mag, one of the rounds didn't sound right when it went off and I got this stinging feeling from my trigger finger.I shot one more round and this time I got the splash on my face and a worse stinging feeling on my trigger finger. I looked at the side of the frame and it had split about a good inch in length just below the slide.

More info with pics would be nice. I'd also stay away from the kids ammo from now on.

I still have the frame somewhere, I'll post pics once I find it. Yeah my son in law felt so bad that he offered to buy the gun from me. I couldn't do that to him or my daughter.Plus he is an active duty Marine.

PX4me

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Dyer
    I looked at the side of the frame and it had split about a good inch in length just below the slide.

I still have the frame somewhere, I'll post pics once I find it. Yeah my son in law felt so bad that he offered to buy the gun from me. I couldn't do that to him or my daughter.Plus he is an active duty Marine.

Scary stuff! Glad you weren't injured. Thanks to your SIL for his service!

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    That's really bizarre. My first thought is that there was an issue with the case sizing that was keeping the breech from locking. So when the round fired there was leakage out the back of the chamber that weakened and then eventually broke the polymer frame.

Top Bottom