• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunworks321

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Noblesville
    Congrats! You will love it. Had a G23C. I say had, because wife took it away from me after shooting it! Had to get another one for my self. The family that Glocks together stays together.:draw:

charley59

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    In Carroll County
    My first autoloading centerfire pistol purchase was a G17 in 1988. 25 years and 40K rounds later, I still have this gun, plus some other Glocks. No regrets here. I REALLY like the size and feel of the G19/ G23. My G19 Gen 3 is fun to shoot and makes for a serious but compact gun for EDC. Congrats!

Gadgetmonster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Southport area
    Congratulations! I might suggest you find a local gun shop that is professional and friendly and get to know them - then stick with them. I am trying to do business locally because the money you spend at the local shop stays in the community.

r.gray87

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Columbus
    I've been shooting over 40 years now, and I still refer to my guns as my "toys". Just like my motorcycle, my ATV, my bows and my fishing gear!

So do I (and everyone else I know). I figure all the ammo the anti-gunners need is my actual ammo...no matter I flipped the title.

I like hearing these stories of 20 year old 40k round Glocks out there, I wanted a gun I could have for a long time, looks like this was definitely a good place to start. :rockwoot:

Top Bottom