• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nmcqueen469

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 10, 2012
    Whitley County
    Very nice! I'm going to have to give Dan a call and see if he will give me a quote. I have a tight landing in my stairway that's keeping me from trying to move mine myself.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    2j49j02.jpg

Got a deal. Floor model 1899 plus tax. Original price was 2199. Gets delivered and bolted next week! Got info from this site that DB safes and Vaults was the place to have deliver/install Quoted me HALF of what another company quoted. This puppy is 900lbs of steel and sex appeal. Also going to add the liberty wireless security sensor that will let me know when opened or tampered with. Will review once it's loaded up

Nice safe. Now comes the fun part, filling it up! :cool:

wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    nice looking safe. And great information on safe mover. I wish I'd have known about dan. It to me a friend my wife and a come along to get my 650lber upstairs. Never again

Bosbar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2008
    Just outside Indy
    Got the same safe about 2 yrs. ago. When I walked in the door at Gander Mountain, a girl handed me a scratch & sniff coupon that was worth 15% off anything I bought. The Fatboy was on sale plus my 15% off, sweet deal.
    By the way, the battery operated stick on lights are junk. I went to Home Depot and bought a string of 6 lights that plug in. Three on each side of the safe with a touch switch. Still working on filling it up.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I put rope lights in my safe and bought an inline on/off switch. They work very well. I attached them with the plastic stick on clamps.

bthomas

Marksman
    Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 28, 2012
    Winchester
    that is the safe I was wanting to buy, the only problem was it wouldn't fit in any room other than my living room. So I had to go with the next size smaller.

ozzie839

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2013
    Columbus
    nice safe, I need to find a deal like that, but with renting i don't think the landlord would like me drilling holes in the garage to bolt it down:(

Top Bottom