• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    I just picked up a CZ 452 American with 16" barrel.. I took it home tore it apart, and added some texture to the stock. I don't do the stock refinish very often, and this reminded me why.. A rough camo job to hold me over till I can get the metal redone in the next few weeks.. Nikon rings, with a Burris Timberline 4-12x scope. It has a semi-drop compensating reticle (I'll have to see how well this one works out, I am usually a mil-dot range estimate kind of guy.) I will try it out more this week and push some range with it...

In the end the metal will all be parkerized (by IndyGunWorks), as to allow for seasonal camo schemes to be added.. I will add an eagle stock pack when it gets in, and the Spectre will be replaced with a Tac-65 with a proper 1/2x20 thread cap.

The texture method was taken from the DIY section over at snipercentral.com.

2010-01-28_0007.jpg

2010-01-28_0009.jpg

2010-01-28_0010.jpg

2010-01-28_0016.jpg

Range report to follow next week...

Last edited:

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    I am hoping the optics work out for it... I am usually a snob for those, but the scope really is pretty cool... I've never had on that can focus at 7 yds, so for a 22 I thought... Oh yes, the rodents will never know it's coming..

Top Bottom