• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • caddywhompus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    Pendleton
    I have the dream where the trigger is hard to pull and when it does go off the bullet doesn't do any damage. When I'm having dream that involves me running away from some terrible monstrosity, my legs barely move like they are extremely weak. It's weird. I still have dreams where velociraptors are chasing me like in Jurassic Park. Those are kinda cool though. :D

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    My gun always go's to peices in my hands. (Ex.) I go to pull the slide back and it comes off in my hand, then I am always running away from the BG trying to put my gun back together...:dunno:
    I have also had dreams where I shot the BG point blank with my LCP and it had no affect, at which point I try to tell the bad guy that I was just kidding when I shot him....:dunno:

This sounds like a scene in a Steve Martin movie. :laugh:

jp828108

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    Clermont
    that's awesome, i don't know if dreams get any better than when you dream about guns.... but it sounds kinda like a nightmare since you had a hi-point j/j i can't remember what color is for sarcasm.

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    haha same thing for me...wonder what it means

In all seriousness it means you don't have faith in your weapon and/or abilities. Practice usually reduces these dreams and/or turns them into something else.

My dreams usually revolve around the attacker absorbing a lot of lead. This reflects reality though, so I don't really worry about it.

Josh

Neo46121

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Putnam County
    My bad gun dreams usually involve me not being able to get my handgun out of an overtightened fobus. Then when I finally get my weapon drawn I can't see my sights to make a good shot.....

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    In all seriousness it means you don't have faith in your weapon and/or abilities. Practice usually reduces these dreams and/or turns them into something else.

As an interesting aside, When I first started practicing karate when I guess I was about 21 or 22, I sometimes had dreams where I would hit people and it would not hurt them. Others in the class were having the same dreams. So, I am thinking I agree with the above.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I had a gun nightmare about ar-15s about 10 times in the past 2 weeks. Each one of them is me trying to figure out exactly how I want them configured during a build process(each dream has been different). In the dream I have unlimited funds but I'm set on one specific configuration and everyone I contact has the parts on backorder. In a couple of the dreams I'm doing sbrs and the Form 1s come back in a couple weeks but I'm being told the quickest parts will ship is 6 months for the upper. One dream, NOBODY had lower parts kits.

The sad reality is that I want to build a good 10 or 15 but the funds are very limited...I think that is worse than dreaming about insane backorders.

alwalker84

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You guys are doing it wrong. In my dreams I'm always the biggest bad-a** on the planet! I'm effortlessly wiping out all the BG's with all kinds of exotic weapons and fantastic physical moves like in the Matrix! :D

I laughed out loud!

In my dream(s) the trigger is always too hard to pull. We need Dr. Phil to tell us what the problem is.

Same here! Either that or my aim is as bad as a 90lb woman shootin a dessert eagle rapid fire.

olzkool

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2010
    I have had that same dream countless times
    Not exactly I never had a high point
    What the hell does it mean?

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    snip. I have also had dreams where I shot the BG point blank with my LCP and it had no affect, at which point I try to tell the bad guy that I was just kidding when I shot him....:dunno:

:laugh: ..................."My bad, my bad....it was just a love shot....I swear!"

I have had similar dreams to all of these. Bullets travelling slow, can't draw fast enough, etc. It's kinda like those dreams where you are bing chased but you feel like you are running in slow motion.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom