• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    So Im looking for a new handguard for an AR-15 build and for the love of me I cant remember who made the rail I used to want.

It was for a carbine length gas system (believe they made mid length to) Basically it free floated to the FSB and stopped with rails on the side but a cut out for the FSB and bayonet lug.

Anyone know who made a rail like this?

dirtfarmerz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    Henry County
    If you're looking for a 9" or 12" handguard / quad rail that will fit a carbine then you'll need the cutout. I bought a couple from Valhalla Tactical Supply, but after I bought them I found out I would rather have changed out the front site for a low-profile gas block and the cutout would have been unnecessary. That's because I use Trijicon scopes and I now need a riser if I don't want to see the front site. If you're looking for a carbine length you won't have to worry about a cutout for the bayonet lug. Either way, there's a lot to choose from on midwayusa.com or at Valhalla Tactical Supply. I bought one Troy in FDE and one black GG& G. Daniel Defense cost over $100 more, but that's what a lot of guys prefer.

Troy Charlie BattleRail Free Float Quad Battle Rail

http://www.midwayusa.com/find?usersearchquery=quad+rail&itemsperpage=24&pageNumber=1

Valhalla Tactical Supply

Top Bottom