My friends daughter is getting married.....37 years difference in age.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    37 years? Geez. And dads thought they just needed to clean their guns around high school boyfriends. Back in the day, sure, odds are they lived a similar lifestyle, and things in common. Today? A guy at the age of 40, would be lucky if he could find a girl, 15 years his junior, that wouldn't be baffled at the idea that you can't uses a rotary phone to text someone....."why do the buttons have letters then???"
    And Lord knows, I have no idea how to use snap chat.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    The guy has to be a fool. How can he possibly relate to this girl as a life's partner? I was once doing work in a new house where the wife was way younger than her husband, like father daughter. I was in the basement and she came down and pretty much indicated she was interested in me, going as far as making physical contact. I was a lot younger (and better looking) then. I didn't follow up. My youngest daughter is an attractive blond. When she was single we used to go shopping together at various malls. I noticed many people give me disgusting looks, no doubt thinking I was her sugar daddy.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My wife is 9 years my junior and that is about as far as I can stretch the gap. We have been together 34 years now. At 1st it was tough but we made it work.
    I am sure ol-boy is upside down happy with this and will take it out as far as it can go.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Best wishes to the happy couple. I was 17 when I met my wife, she was 21. She could buy beer, I could not. We were married two years later. We always heard money was the #1 factor in divorce, we were lucky though, we didn't have two dimes to our name. Here we are almost 40 years later...still no money, but we have a couple kids that are just the best, and a whole bunch of grandkids that are each spectacular folks in their own right.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Should something happen to my wife down the road...

A woman who would be 37 years younger than me would be around 10 months old RIGHT NOW. Holy crap.

Good for that old feller, I say.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    A woman 37 years younger than me is possibly being conceived right now, lol...

Funny how when I was in high school I had a girlfriend whose dad ran me off the road (I was on a bike) and threatened to beat my ass and try to have me arrested because I was a whopping 2 years older than her... lol. As soon as she turned 18, she dropped out of school, moved back close to her biological mother in KY, and married a 42 or 43 year old... divorced him, went through another one 20+ years her senior, etc. etc.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    The chic that swims in my bathtub is 19 years younger than me. Her dad and I get along fine, and we worked together for a few years. Plus he and I have alot in common, with him only being two years older than me.
    Some stuff is funny with the age difference, when I was moving she held up a old handheld Zenith am radio from the sixtys and she asked me , " what is a transistor radio ?"
    I told her later tonight if its clear outside we can listen to Tulsa OK.

Top Bottom