• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rwilcox215

Plinker
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Danville Westside of Indy
    P90 built on a thompson machine receiver with a thompson machine 5.7 suppressor
    2anqky.jpg

xqgz9f.jpg

svmm94.jpg

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Awesome. I've liked those ever since 1st seeing them used on the Stargate shows.

rwilcox215

Plinker
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Danville Westside of Indy
    I have an mp5k, and an uzi to convert and an m2 and a sten to build. And a lusa smg, galil, m16 that are in route. Thanks for all the compliments the credit really goes to Thompson Machine they are the ones that make the sweet receiver. The sten I am building is going to have quad rail with a full length rail on top and I am going to try and make either an underfold or side folder with a forward grip. I want to make an ugly sten i little more modern because they are a blast to shoot they just look like crap.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Wher might one get said reciver? awsome build though. me liky. me liky lots.

Thompson Machine used to make P90 receivers, but have stopped making them because the full auto and the semi-auto receivers are to similar and they were afraid ATF would come down on them.

No reason to screw up a good suppressor business building one off toys!!

HTH!

duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    I have an mp5k, and an uzi to convert and an m2 and a sten to build. And a lusa smg, galil, m16 that are in route. Thanks for all the compliments the credit really goes to Thompson Machine they are the ones that make the sweet receiver. The sten I am building is going to have quad rail with a full length rail on top and I am going to try and make either an underfold or side folder with a forward grip. I want to make an ugly sten i little more modern because they are a blast to shoot they just look like crap.
    Just got my sten build up and running today im very happy with it (my first build) and yes its a very ugly looking firearm thats why i love it. still need to add its front sight/rail and its sling mount if i can find it. I would love to see what you do with your sten!!!

Top Bottom