• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Sure!!!!!.... Brag...lol. I have been searching like crazy to find. Gen4 19.... Enjoy.
    Congrats on the Glock. I now have 2 Gen 4s and so far NO issues with either. They are starting to grow on me.. Triggers aren't quite as good after I finish with them but within a 1/4 # of my Gen 3s and still great.
    Speaking of Gen 4 19s...... I was on the quest for one, just as RetiredSteve said, none to be found. I told the boys at ITP and PSS if they got one to let me know. An hour later (Karma) my phone rang, it was Billy at ITP saying I have your Glock. It had been in the back awaiting nics approval and the guy was denied. His loss my gain.. Thanks ITP:D

[FONT=&quot]NRA Life member [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    Gunsite graduate Certified Glock armorer[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]1911 Mechanic[/FONT]

Hummingbird

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    I just bought a Glock 17 Generation 4

This is my first post.

I am new to this site. I am currently trying to learn all I can about guns. I love the topic. I am quickly becoming addicted.

I have yet to shoot my new Glock 17. I am going to enroll in some training courses first. I can't wait to try.

I hope you like your new gun!

RetiredSteve

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    I am sure that my persistence in my quest for the elusive G19 gen4 will pay off. I am not done looking, I have been visiting IN for the past week but will be back home tomorrow and will be hitting the shops within 50 miles Saturday .... Hoping I won't need to expand my search area...... Just don't tell my wife, she thinks we are going to the mall.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Muncie
    Congrats on the Glock. I have a Glock 22, Gen 3 RTF2. It is my third Glock....and I think the "gills" look cool! I have been thinking of adding a Gen 4 Model 22.

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    i love my G22. it also was my first glock, and my first handgun in 10 years. it took a bit of practice to be competent with it, for me at least. the long trigger pull messed with me a lot. once I figured out where the trigger break actually was, oh man did i love it.

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    I am sure that my persistence in my quest for the elusive G19 gen4 will pay off. I am not done looking, I have been visiting IN for the past week but will be back home tomorrow and will be hitting the shops within 50 miles Saturday .... Hoping I won't need to expand my search area...... Just don't tell my wife, she thinks we are going to the mall.

shouldn't be that hard man, i bought one on a whim on monday the 31st.
    granted, it had JUST come in like an hour before. LGS with facebook pages comes in handy.

slowG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    Congrats the trigger is something to get used to but once you figure it out its gravy

balzack2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2012
    South of Ft Wayne
    I love my glocks, at onetime I had three 2 model 22's and a model 27. All three are gen 2. Can someone explain to me differences besides rails, finger grooves, and stippling.

CPblaster

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Have owned several Glocks over the years, but for some reason never seem to keep them around long. Great guns, but I don't seem to shoot them well.

Top Bottom