• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    I did it! I had been thinking about purchasing a Glock for a little while so I went to my LGS and purchased a G22 Gen 4.

I am anxious to shoot it. Most of my handgun experience is with SA Xds and Xdm. I hope I shoot it well!

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    I couldn't stand it and had to stop by that range at lunch. It shoots great. I am much more accurate with it than my xDm 3.8. I only put 50 or so rounds though it. I hope I get use to the textured backstrap.

OiRadio47

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Mishawaka
    Can't go wrong with a Glock for self defense. It will turn into a addiction and you will want to try one in every caliber!

I haven't carried a gen 4, but have a G23 gen 3 rtf2(?). The texture carrying IWB against your skin doesn't feel good. The gen 4 texture doesn't look as bad tho.

Would love to get a gen 4 G22.

Enjoy your new toy!

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    Can't go wrong with a Glock for self defense. It will turn into a addiction and you will want to try one in every caliber!

I haven't carried a gen 4, but have a G23 gen 3 rtf2(?). The texture carrying IWB against your skin doesn't feel good. The gen 4 texture doesn't look as bad tho.

Would love to get a gen 4 G22.

Enjoy your new toy!

Thanks!! I may have to get another Crossbread for the G22.

OiRadio47

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Mishawaka
    I was expecting to pay $30, but wasn't happy paying $40.

Panic buy? Maybe, but feel better having a few extra mags.

I'm not gonna name the gun shop, but was upset when I peeled off the $40 price tag to find a $30 tag underneath it. So a little price gouging going on their in my opinion.

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    I was expecting to pay $30, but wasn't happy paying $40.

Panic buy? Maybe, but feel better having a few extra mags.

I'm not gonna name the gun shop, but was upset when I peeled off the $40 price tag to find a $30 tag underneath it. So a little price gouging going on their in my opinion.

That really sucks!. I was talking to my LGS owner about current prices. He said that his suppliers are making it hard on him because they are raising the prices of firearms, ammo and magazines on him too which he is having to pass on to customers. However, he did not raise prices on items that were currently in stock. He was telling me about some crazy mag and AK prices that he is basically refusing to buy right now. He is a really small shop that has the best prices on guns and ammo around.

When I go into his shop I don't even ask if he can do any better on a price. If he can he will take $10 or so off.

OiRadio47

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Mishawaka
    Yea, I understand if their cost goes up. The previous sticker seems obvious those mags had been there before all the craziness started.

The owner of this shop promised he is gonna call me when he gets his next shipment of AK mags in, so I'll put a smile on my face for now. :-)

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    Yea, I understand if their cost goes up. The previous sticker seems obvious those mags had been there before all the craziness started.

The owner of this shop promised he is gonna call me when he gets his next shipment of AK mags in, so I'll put a smile on my face for now. :-)

I totally agree. I wouldn't have been happy either if I saw that other sticker.

WldBill423

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2012
    I did it! I had been thinking about purchasing a Glock for a little while so I went to my LGS and purchased a G22 Gen 4.

I am anxious to shoot it. Most of my handgun experience is with SA Xds and Xdm. I hope I shoot it well!

Some rep for you my old friend. Now, we go to the club to break it in proper?:ar15:

Top Bottom