• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Want2ShootMore

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Marion
    I love my RRA. I just bought one of their 458 socom uppers and assembled my first lower tonight. I am already looking forward to another build. A complete one next time though.

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    :yesway:
    that is very nice! kinda struck me as funny though...always thought that you guys with 10,000 posts and more reps than oxygen, had two or three of every rifle and handgun. owned and operated tactical range facilities and wrote or co-wrote art of the carbine. but...guess not. congrats man. it looks nice.

:rofl:No that is just effin hilarious!!! I owe you some rep when I get a recharge.:yesway:

I've heard the initiation into the thread is worse than that of the Crips.

:laugh: You guys are killin' me..........a big fat rep to you as well.....hopefully by tomorrow....;)

79BRUISER

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    I built an EBR for a friend last week with a 24" SS barrel. Very nice barrel. Now I want one.

Picked up another LPK at the 1500 Saturday. Next one will Be a 458 SOCOM.........:rockwoot:

Another friend of mine put his 458 SOCOM In lay a way last week. at a cost of $1400.:dunno: No thanks, I'll build my own.

DHolder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    Nice AR!!! I got an OLY earlier this year. You need to fire up that press for sure now! You don't by chance have a Mosin, do you? Reloading, black rifle, Mosins and 10/22's, darn things breed like jackwabbits.

Top Bottom