• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Bought this sucker at the 1500 today. Rock River Arms LAR-15. 5.56/.223 Operator model. On my way home I bought 150 rounds of .223 at wal-mart. Took it to dad's, cleaned her up. Ran 70 rounds thru it. I had to adjust the sites a little. But I've got it pretty close now. I love the way it shoots! I was able to hit everything I aimed at, but that could also mean the sites are way off, and it was just a coincidence!

1000000028.jpg

1000000025.jpg

1000000024.jpg

1000000018.jpg

I'm real happy with it. Already looking at some accessories for it. Remove the handle, add a red dot scope with a riser. Get the rear folding iron site. Quad rail.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    And so it begins. Black Rifle Disease is what I think some people call it. Nice looking rifle! I have been resisting buying all of the neat gadgets for mine. But it is getting hard to say no to all those fun toys.

dhdoug

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    hancock county
    that is very nice! kinda struck me as funny though...always thought that you guys with 10,000 posts and more reps than oxygen, had two or three of every rifle and handgun. owned and operated tactical range facilities and wrote or co-wrote art of the carbine. but...guess not. congrats man. it looks nice.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    always thought that you guys with 10,000 posts and more reps than oxygen, had two or three of every rifle and handgun. owned and operated tactical range facilities and wrote or co-wrote art of the carbine. but...guess not. congrats man. it looks nice.

You've never been in the "Status Update" PW thread, have you. . . . . :D

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    :yesway: Nice looking rifle my friend. I shot my friends M4 today. Wish I had the money to buy one, but one of these days. I put in for the M4, that the Marine Corp league is raffling off. Even though there is a near 0% chance I'll win.

Top Bottom