• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I picked up my first AR 15 (Stag Arms) at Bradis and started adding a few parts from the 1500. Now, I need some suggestions. I put on an Osprey International scope, but I will need a riser to clear the front sight. However, before I do that does anyone have any suggestions for a smaller scope that I can use? I like this one, but just may hold on to it for another project. Also, what sling should I look for at the 1500, tomorrow. Thanks in advance.

picture.php

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    Nice looking AR. Just be warned, they are definitely a disease. I just finished my 5th build, and will be doing my 6th next week.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Nice looking AR. Just be warned, they are definitely a disease. I just finished my 5th build, and will be doing my 6th next week.

Nope, I'm done buying guns! I now have everything I need or want. But, if I do get anything it will be a Kahr CW40, but that's all. Oh yea, this doesn't count, but I would like to get a suppressor for my .22 target pistol. Now, if a nice AK 47 or even a AK 74 becomes available, I may get that, but that will definitely be IT for me. :yesway:

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    Nope, I'm done buying guns! I now have everything I need or want. But, if I do get anything it will be a Kahr CW40, but that's all. Oh yea, this doesn't count, but I would like to get a suppressor for my .22 target pistol. Now, if a nice AK 47 or even a AK 74 becomes available, I may get that, but that will definitely be IT for me. :yesway:

Done buying guns.... Classic!

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Good looking gun, bud.

I hope you come over and visit with me and Andrew tomorrow. It would be nice to visit with you again!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Good looking gun, bud.

I hope you come over and visit with me and Andrew tomorrow. It would be nice to visit with you again!

Trying to get by right after church, if possible. Then I want to find somewhere to shoot the thing since Nick won't let me test it at MCF&G. :cool:

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    I picked up my first AR 15 (Stag Arms) at Bradis and started adding a few parts from the 1500. Now, I need some suggestions. I put on an Osprey International scope, but I will need a riser to clear the front sight. However, before I do that does anyone have any suggestions for a smaller scope that I can use? I like this one, but just may hold on to it for another project. Also, what sling should I look for at the 1500, tomorrow. Thanks in advance.

picture.php

Looks like my AR build, I have a STAG model 2 and if you ask me it's the best AR I've shot. The best rifle for the money IMO.

More suggestions, put a 3 1/2lb trigger spring set in it ( $11.95 at Bradis ).

I went with the magpul build, plan to get an AIMPOINT with a 3x scope on a flip to side mount with Magpul MBUS rear sights. I also have a single point sling on it.

Here is my build, still have to get the optics:
    IMAG0055.jpg

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Looks like my AR build, I have a STAG model 2 and if you ask me it's the best AR I've shot. The best rifle for the money IMO.

More suggestions, put a 3 1/2lb trigger spring set in it ( $11.95 at Bradis ).

I went with the magpul build, plan to get an AIMPOINT with a 3x scope on a flip to side mount with Magpul MBUS rear sights. I also have a single point sling on it.

Here is my build, still have to get the optics:
    IMAG0055.jpg

They're twins! :rockwoot:

indybrad

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I've been telling my wife this is the last one for the last 3 years. It's kind of a joke between the both of us now. She is a great woman. Just got done with the 3rd and working on the 4th.

Top Bottom