• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    Go to your FB profile page and on the address bar right click on it and it will highlight blue, after that select copy and then paste it in a post. It will link anyone that clicks on it to your FB page.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Do you guys ever give any thought to all the posts my make here? You describe all your guns, where you have them where you use them when you buy one when you sell one what days you go to the range where you work and what shift all the other people who live in the house hold...

Now you make a direct link to your real name and probably more information about where you live.

Are you going to wonder now who is back ransacking your house while you are sitting down at the gas station or shopping center waiting on a screen name to show up at an exact place and time to complete a deal?

Passive101

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    La Porte
    Do you guys ever give any thought to all the posts my make here? You describe all your guns, where you have them where you use them when you buy one when you sell one what days you go to the range where you work and what shift all the other people who live in the house hold...

Now you make a direct link to your real name and probably more information about where you live.

Are you going to wonder now who is back ransacking your house while you are sitting down at the gas station or shopping center waiting on a screen name to show up at an exact place and time to complete a deal?

I have a fake name on my face book account :):

Top Bottom