MY EDC Gear, with pics! What is your EDC gear?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spike_351

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Scott County
    imgres

Jericho 941 RS, 40 S&W. , couldn't get my pic to upload, but this is the same exact thing.

Last edited:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    For the posts questioning spare mags, if something happens in a self defense situation that somehow causes my mag to drop out, I would rather reach for my waist, then the ground, to reload, know what I am saying?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    For the posts questioning spare mags, if something happens in a self defense situation that somehow causes my mag to drop out, I would rather reach for my waist, then the ground, to reload, know what I am saying?
    This and there was another example in a different thread where a member noticed a guy carrying without a magazine and he may not have realized it. It's been known to happen where a magazine has been accidently dropped and lost. At least if you carry a loaded spare you are still G2G.

T-Mann

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Michiana Area
    7017561497_84cc5745a7_b.jpg

A roll of duct tape, a bell, a pen cap, three sugar free gumballs (have to be sugar free), a single row of military ribbons (you only need one row, leave the others in place), two plastic bracelets, a golf tee, an orange crayon, a ziptie, a AA battery, a stone tic-tac-toe playing piece, and a skein of yarn for when I get bored.

I know all of these pieces look mundane by themselves, however, if you ever see me using any of them in conjunction with one or more of the others....

mcgyver.jpg

RUN, don't walk, in the other direction....because it is about to blow-up where I am...literally!

Last edited:

Cpl. Klinger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    The 4077th
    That's the first thing that I noticed.

:( Um yeah, about that... Lesson learned. Thankfully not the hard way. Then again, that's why I'm here, to pick up information to prevent me from doing something stupid and making the rest of us look bad. I'm planning on taking an NRA safety course over the summer with the wife, partly to fill in the knowledge I don't have from not growing up around guns and partially to get another non-resident permit to fill in some other states so that I can carry more often (Ohio, lookin at you). Perhaps 50 repetitions of the 4 safety rules is in order?

Last edited:

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    :( Um yeah, about that... Lesson learned. Thankfully not the hard way.

Can't argue with someone who is willing to admit their mistake, learn from it and search out a way to keep it from happening again. Nice job in that respect.:yesway: The classes are a good idea.

I had a family friend that accidently shot and killed himself a couple years back. I will never forget my teenage daughter coming to my bedroom door crying and saying "XXXXXXX is dead". "He shot himself".

That is something that you never want to personally be a part of.

Jeremiah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Avilla, IN
    Take notes when you take a class. Let the information sit for a couple days and then look at it again.

Try to decide if your were given facts or opinions. Training can be good, but ba traini. Is worse than none.

usmcgt1371

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2011
    My DCG

My DCG is one of the two:
    Kimber pro CDP II, galco owb holster, zero-tolerance folding knife, KA-BAR last resort belt knife,USMC brown MCMAP riggers belt, streamlight pro tac 2L flashlight, cash, wallet, medicine container, challenge coin, smokes,and a zippo lighter.

mmi

-OR-

Same set-up except a two-tone OD green/black fully competition gen 4 glock 22 and blackhawk serpa holster, instead of the kimber cdp pro and the galco.

http://picture.vzw.com:80/mi/738010...345,345&outquality=56&ext=.jpg&border=2,0,0,0

Colinb913

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Newburgh
    Alright, I am going to revive this thread, mainly because I wanted to partake in it, just didn't have the time to do it when it was going good..

Front left pocket: Cell phone HTC Inspire 4g
    Front right pocket: Spare change, singles, car keys with knife attached sometimes a lighter
    Back left pocket: Can of Grizzly Mint
    Back right pocket: Wallet
    3-4:30 postion on belt: Taurus 24/7 Pro
    Left Wrist: Watch (Fossil usually, when dressed up Rolex or Omega)

Picture:

RhQPm.jpg

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    If we took a photo of my carry gear, it would be too big to post here. If we resized, you wouldn't be able to see anything clearly. Heh.

Tamara

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Broad Ripple, near t
    I have a gun. It's in an IWB holster. Also, there's a bitty little flashlight, and a pocketknife. There's more stuff in my purse, but I don't always have that with me, so I am made of fail. :o

Top Bottom