• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    I looked at both of them. I like that the brass stacker lets you use the irons if you want to, but I like how low the other one is and how you can flip the mount to adjust eye relief if you need to. Do a review of it when you test it out!

And Mosin Mounts, you should do a review of the one you use. The Reviews section is always in need of more threads

TwinTurbo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Under pressure with two snails
    Good news is I received my brass stacker, LER scope and rings last night. The bad news is I was only able to get the rear pin out. I mangled the punch trying to get the front pin out. Since I dont have a MAPP torch I am going to have to take it to a shop.

turnerdye1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    North Central IN
    Good news is I received my brass stacker, LER scope and rings last night. The bad news is I was only able to get the rear pin out. I mangled the punch trying to get the front pin out. Since I dont have a MAPP torch I am going to have to take it to a shop.

If you have a Harbor Freight around you go pick up their little torches. I think they run like 5 or 7 bucks. Probably cheaper then having a shop do it for you.

Top Bottom